Integrative Medicine Careers in Utah - UT
Integrative medicine jobs in Utah can be found all across the state in counties including Summit, Tooele, Millard, Salt Lake and Garfield. Jobs for Naturopathic Doctors (ND); that is, physicians who have integrative medicine training, are the most plentiful, as these doctors are also considered to be primary care physicians in Utah. However, positions are also plentiful for others with nutrition and integrative medicine training, such as reflexologists, massage therapists, nutrition specialists, and other holistic practitioners.
Currently, there are many jobs for health practitioners with integrative medicine training in the state of Utah and listed on indeed.com:
- Nurse Practitioner – Blendtec, Orem
- Registered Dietician – Life Time Fitness, South Jordan
- Registered Nurse – HCA, Salt Lake City
- Massage Therapist – Snowbird, Salt Lake City
- Lead Massage Therapist – Montage Hotels and Resorts, Park City
- Massage Therapist – Massage Envy, West Jordan
- Massage Therapist – Life Spa, South Jordan
- Nutrition Care Associate – University of Utah Healthcare, Salt Lake City
- Wellness Fitness Specialist 2 – STG International, Hill Air Force Base
- Health Promotions Specialist - STG International, Hill Air Force Base
- Health and Wellness Independent Representative – Purple Sage Enterprises, Salt Lake City
As you can see, a background in integrative medicine prepares you for a wide variety of careers in the alternative and traditional medical fields. Employers tend to look favorably upon job candidates who have a well rounded background that includes training in both traditional and alternative medical therapies.