Integrative Medicine Careers in Vermont - VT
Integrative medicine jobs in Vermont can produce very competitive salaries, depending upon which career path you choose. For naturopathic doctors who practice integrative medicine in Vermont, the annual salary begins at $90,000 (according to the Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges). If you are interested in another type of natural approach to integrate into your medical, these salaries are favorable as well. According to PayScale.com, someone working in Nutrition with an Integrative Medicine background can make from $33,000 to $64,000 annually. Reflexologists and massage therapists make an average annual salary of $30,000.
Indeed.com currently has the following positions listed requiring an integrative medicine training background:
- Physical Therapist - Biologic Integrative Healthcare LLC, Brattleboro
- Registered Nurse - Rutland Regional Medical Center, Rutland
- Nurse Practitioner – Medical Connections, Springfield
- Physician’s Assistant – Windham Medical, Brattleboro
- Massage Therapist – Burlington
- Massage Therapist – Stowe
- Health and Fitness Director - Green Mountain at Fox Run, Ludlow
- Fitness Specialist - Green Mountain at Fox Run, Ludlow
- Nutrition Assistant - Gifford Medical Center, Randolph
- Store Manager – General Nutrition Centers, Brattleboro
- Internet based Health and Wellness – Purple Sage Enterprises, Burlington
- Registered Nurse – Take Care Health, Saint Albans
As you can see, a degree in Integrative Medicine opens up a wealth of career possibilities, each concerned with treating each patient as an individual and addressing the mind, body and spirit simultaneously.