New Hampshire Surgical Technologist Salary - NH
According to the Association of Surgical Technologists (AST), the average surgical tech salary in New Hampshire is $19.34 per hour, or $40,227 per year. This average salary includes both entry-level and more experienced workers, and certified and non-certified surgical technologists. The favorable pay rate, combined with the astronomical expected growth in this career field and short duration of schooling necessary, are reasons why many students in New Hampshire pursue a career in surgical technology. Salaries, of course, may vary depending upon your education, certification status, years of experience, and the area of New Hampshire in which you work.
Jobs for the well-trained surgical technologist or surgical technician can be found all across New Hampshire. Currently on indeed.com, the following openings for surgical technologists are available in the state of New Hampshire:
- First Assistant Surgical Technologist – MSNAllied, Manchester
- Operating Room Surgical Technician – Catholic Medical Center, Manchester
- Surgical Technologist – Medical Staffing Network, Manchester
- Surgical Technologist – Cejka Search, Londonderry
- First Assistant Surgical Technologist – Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Rochester
- Certified Surgical Technician – Cheshire Medical Center, Keene
- Surgical tech- Operating Room – Core Medical, Peterborough
- Surgical Tech – Nashua
- Surgical Tech – Hillside Ambulatory Surgery, Gilford
This represents just a sampling of the many job opportunities for surgical technologists and technicians that exist at the present time in New Hampshire. More surgical tech positions are projected to be in demand in the state for the foreseeable future.