Pediatric Nurse Annual Salary New Jersey - NJ
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the Department of Labor, the approximately 74,730 licensed registered nurses in New Jersey make an average yearly salary of $74,990, or $36.05 per hour. While this is considered a relatively high wage for a RN, the average pediatric nurse salary in New Jersey is expected to be much higher. The BLS categorizes pediatric nurse practitioners along with RNs so their data for PNP salaries is not available. However, indeed.com cites the average salary for a pediatric nurse practitioner working in New Jersey as $101,000. This figure is likely closer to the actual salary a PNP in New Jersey would make.
Positions for pediatric nurse practitioners are available all over New Jersey. Indeed.com also lists job openings for pediatric nurse practitioners, and currently has the following positions posted:
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Saint Barnabas Health Care System, Long Branch
- Advanced Practice Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Saint Barnabas Health Care System, Newark
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner- Meridian Health System, Manahawkin
- Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrics – Southern Ocean County Hospital, Manahawkin
- Neonatal or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Nemours, Egg Harbor Township
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Willingboro
*Please remember that job listings are presented for informational purposes only and do not represent any offer of employment.