Pilates Instructor Salary in Florida - FL
Pilates Teacher Salaries in Florida
Pilates instructors may work in a variety of settings, from fitness clubs, to schools, to government, to community organizations. For this reason, salaries for Pilates instructors in Florida and other states vary greatly. The average Pilates instructor salary in Florida, according to indeed.com, is $44,000. Again, this pay rate will vary depending upon your educational level, certification status, and the setting in which you work as a Pilates teacher.
Currently on indeed.com a wide range of positions are listed as open for Pilates instructors in Florida. The following is just a small sampling of the job possibilities for Pilates teachers across the state of Florida:
- Pilates Instructor – Equinox Fitness, Coral Gables, Miami and Aventura
- Pilates Instructor Job – Life Time Fitness, Boca Raton
- Temporary Instructor/Pilates – Palm Beach County School District, Palm Beach County
- Pilates Reformer Instructor – TCA Holdings, Weston
- Pilates Instructors – Sports Fitness, Miami and Aventura
- Personal trainer with Pilates instruction – Shula’s Hotel and Golf Club, Miami Lakes
- Personal trainer with Pilates instruction – BayCare, Palm Harbor
Pilates instructors who choose to become members of the PMA (Pilates Method Alliance) may find it easier to obtain jobs in the field through networking and through the PMA job board. In addition, this organization lists continuing education opportunities for members and is currently lobbying to establish a national certification examination for all Pilates instructors in the United States. This would establish a minimum standard expected of all Pilates teachers.