|Allied Health World Home | Sports Medicine | Sports Medicine in Alabama |||
| | More
Sports Medicine Career in Alabama - AL
By Susan Maphis, allied health world contributing writer
Find a school now
Careers in sports medicine may differ but all share one basic premise in the job description: working with individuals who have suffered injury or weakness because of activity or sport. Sports medicine careers in Alabama are found in a mixture of industries, from leisure and recreation to rehabilitation to professional or collegiate sports to fitness and training centers. Jobs are available all across the state of Alabama for well-trained, degreed professionals in the milieu of sports medicine.
The Internet employment site indeed.com lists many sports medicine jobs in Alabama. Some of them are noted below:
- Senior physical therapist with sports medicine – BCS Healthcare, Birmingham
- Associate sales representative, sports medicine – Private Company, Birmingham
- Outpatient physical therapist – Ardor Health, Anniston
- Physical therapist assistant – Celtic Healthcare, Montgomery
- Fitness specialist – St. Vincent’s Birmingham, Birmingham
- Allied health program specialist – Education Corporation of America, Birmingham
Many of these positions require state licensure. Most, if not all, of these positions also require current CPR certification.
*These job openings are listed for illustrative purposes only and not as a job offer or an assurance of employment