Chiropractors Salary in New Jersey - NJ
Chiropractor Salaries in New Jersey
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average chiropractor salary in New Jersey is $80,720, which is even better than the $80,390 national average. This pay reflects the years of training, both undergraduate and chiropractic, that becoming a chiropractor in New Jersey requires.
Salaries may vary depending upon where in New Jersey your practice is located, your years of experience, and demographic factors. According to the BLS, the average salary for chiropractors working in various parts of New Jersey is as follows:
- Camden: $83,560
- Edison/New Brunswick: $92,260
- Newark/Union: $76,100
- New York-White Plains-Wayne, NY-NJ: $84,590
- Wilmington, DE-MD-NJ: $122,140
The BLS reports that in May 2009, there were 670 licensed chiropractors working in New Jersey. There are currently a number of open positions for licensed chiropractors, including the following:
- Chiropractor – Healthcare Recruitment Counselors, LLC, Perth Amboy
- Assistant Chiropractor – Delran Chiropractic, Delran
- Chiropractor – All Care Consultants, Newark
- Chiropractor – PA World, New Brunswick
One interesting side note - New Jersey is the only state in the country that does not require its chiropractors to fulfill continuing education requirements in order to maintain chiropractic licensure in the state. You must, however, pay a $350 fee every two years to renew your license.