Physician Assistant Programs in Hawaii - HI

Physician Assistant Program in Hawaii - HI

The state of Hawaii requires graduation from a school that offers accredited physician assistant programs in Hawaii.  NCCPA certification must also be current.  Hawaii does not recognize licenses from other states, so those intending on working within the state must get licensing from the state of Hawaii.

Physician assistants must be licensed by the state of Hawaii in order to practice in the state.  State licensing requires applicants to have completed an accredited physician assistant program in Hawaii. 

The physician assistant program includes coursework in:

Explore more programs similar to Physician Assistants below:

Our Partner Listings