Homeopathy Schools in Arizona - AZ | Homeopathic Medicine | College | University

Homeopathy School in Arizona - AZ

Arizona requires that all of its homeopathic physicians be board licensed and certified. One cannot practice homeopathy in Arizona without being a medical assistant or physician in the field. Therefore, before attending any homeopathic schools in Arizona, you must first graduate with a medical doctor (M.D.) or doctor of osteopathy (D.O.) degree. This school must be approved and accredited by one of the following bodies: the Association of American Medical Colleges, the Association of Canadian Medical Colleges, the American Medical Association, the American Osteopathic Association or an equivalent approved by the state’s Board of Homeopathic and Integrated Medicine Examiners. Then you may pursue studies in homeopathic medicine at a college or university that offers such studies to M.D.s  and D.O.s.

After graduating from an approved medical school in Arizona, the state requires that you complete post graduate course studies in homeopathic medicine. Arizona’s Homeopathic Law, which was enacted in 1981, is known as the most complete integrative medicine act in the entire country. Those who attend both medical school and complete homeopathic studies may be licensed in Arizona to practice classical homeopathy, chelation therapy, acupuncture, nutrition screening, neuromuscular integration and electrodermal screening. The Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medicine Association (AHIMA) works to make sure that the state’s legislature keeps the law enforced.

Our Partner Listings