Cardiovascular Technology Training in Texas - TX
Cardiovascular technology training in Texas is typically completed through four-year degree programs. These are becoming increasingly popular for aspiring cardiovascular technologists in Texas as opposed to the state’s traditional two-year programs. This trend along with the field’s bountiful opportunity for specialization in multiple focuses means certification outside initial education/program requirements may be required to remain competitive in the Texas market.
Cardiovascular Professional Associations
- The Society of Invasive Cardiovascular Professionals (www.sicp.com) -Seeks to enhance perceived professionalism and delivery of high quality patient care as non-profit provider of educational and networking opportunities to its members and colleagues.
- Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals www.acp-online.org – The objective of this organization is to provide representation, credentialing and continuing education for advancement in the field.
- Committee on Accreditation for Allied Health Education Program, 1361 Park St, Clearwater, FL 33756. (www.caahep.org)
- American Society of Echocardiography, 1500 Sunday Dr., Suite 102, Raleigh, NC 27607. (www.asecho.org)
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound, 4601 Presidents Dr., Suite 260, Lanham, MD 20706-4381. (www.svunet.org)